Hi guys and girls,
As you probably know, we are constantly trying to update the app and make it more useful for IB students. At the moment we are testing out our tagging feature (tagging users in posts, so you know when someone referred to you in a reply even if it isn't you original post) and also attaching photos as replies (we realized this will be important when students discuss math / physics / past paper questions).
We want to clean up the app a bit before pressing ahead with our other big updates (see below), so we wanted to ask you if there is anything that really bothers you about the app? any glitches? bugs? something annoying in the interface? please comment below!
This is what we have planned to include in future app updates:
- Inbox and groupchat feature (create a studygroup, or inbox users privately) - this is the next big update
- RESOURCES - a section in the app where you can browse a wide library of past papers / ebooks / past student work. This is in the plans but it requires a lot of work regarding copyright / getting IB off our back
- interactive math formula books in the app - so you can search what you need, or just access the pdfs
- schedule maker - a nice simple tool so you can rebuild you school classroom schedule so you can just look at it in the app
- a live general chatroom. basically a place where you can just chat live to any other students who happen to be on smartib at the time.
- searching for users by school name
- and some more stuff we want to keep a surprise ;)
So please help us make this app even better! comment below with your thoughts!